Honor 50 5G Terms & Conditions
HONOR 50 PRE-ORDER PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to these terms and conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions')
Any information or instructions published by Exertis UK Ltd. (the Promoter), with its registered offices at Technology House, Magnesium Way, Hapton, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 7BF or its fully owned subsidiaries, about the Promotion at https://www.honor-redemptions.co.uk/Honor50 form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants who Pre-Order a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer will be eligible to claim the promotional item, subject to these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
- The Promotional Processor (‘Administrator’) is Exertis (UK) Ltd., Technology House, Magnesium Way, Hapton, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 7BF.
- Data Protection: Participant’s personal data provided by the Participant when making a claim under this Promotion shall be processed in accordance with the Administrator’s Privacy Notice at https://www.honor-co.uk/Honor50/privacy.php. This Promotion, together with the Administrator’s Privacy Notice shall inform you on why and how Exertis UK Ltd processes personal data.
- Participants who Pre-Order any of the products listed in Table 1 under ‘Qualifying Product’ instore or online or through call centre, from a qualifying retailer ('Qualifying Retailers') also defined in Table 1 below, on or between 00:00 on 27th October 2021 GMT and 23:59 on 11th November 2021 GMT, will be eligible to claim by redemption, a Promotional Gift exclusively delivered by way of courier (‘Promotional Gift’) as further detailed in Table 1 below.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over, residing in the UK (‘Participant’).
- Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion.
- A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
- Only one claim per Qualifying Product per Participant is permitted.
- Participants must Pre-Order the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer between 00:00 on 27th October 2021 GMT and 23:59 on 11th November 2021 GMT.
- Participants who cancel their Pre-Order will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Gift.
- Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within 14 calendar days will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Gift. The date of physical receipt of the Pre-Ordered qualifying product counts as day one (1).
Participants may only submit a claim for the Promotional Gift fourteen (14) calendar days after the physical receipt of the Pre-Ordered qualifying product. Following the fourteen day (14) waiting period, Participants must visit https://www.honor-co.uk/Honor50 on or between 00:00 on 26th November 2021 GMT and 23:59 on 31st December 2021 GMT to complete and submit the claim form providing the following information:
- The corresponding IMEI of their qualifying mobile phone product.
- Confirm the Pre-Order date, receipt/order number, qualifying retailer and upload a copy proof of Pre-Order.
- Confirm their full name, mobile telephone number, email address and valid delivery address details of where the Promotional Gift shall be sent to.
- See the FAQs section https://www.honor-co.uk/Honor50/faqs.php for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of Pre-Order.
- The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last. Exertis reserves the right to replace the Promotional Item with an alternative promotional offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Exertis’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The Promotional Administrator will despatch the promotional gift within 30 days of successful claim validation for delivery by its nominated courier. It is the Participant’s responsibility upon receipt of their claim submission confirmation email to notify Exertis immediately if their selected shipping address is not correct. Once the promotional gift has been despatched, Exertis will be unable to amend the shipping address or ship a replacement promotional gift.
- If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Promotional Gift. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days.
- All supporting proof of Pre-Order documents must be received on or before 23:59 on 31st December 2021 GMT to be eligible to claim the Promotional Gift.
- Subject to condition 16 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Exertis are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
- Exertis reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time, at its own discretion. Exertis’ decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Exertis shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of Pre-Order, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing the Promotional Gift, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve sharing information with third parties.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.